In ESBL Producing Pathogens
- In vitro susceptibility of Cefoperazone / Sulbactam is better than Piperacillin / Tazobactam against ESBL - Producing Pathogens.
In Acinetobacter Infections
- Cefoperazone Sulbactam continues to remain effective.
- Highest activity against Acinetobacter baumanii.
- An initial antibiotic of choice in the treatment of ESBL producing E.coli.
- Shown highest activity against ESBL-producing E.coli and K.pneumonia.
- Preferred in nosocomial pneumonia High lung Tissue Penetration Well Above MIC90
- Excellent Clinical Efficacy in Uro Sepsis And Complicated UTIs.