Community Acquired Pneumonia
- Doxepol has as excellent coverage against all of the atypical pathogens, as well as the common bacterial pathogens, including all but highly penicillin-resistant strains of S. pneumoniae.
- Dengue Patients Treated with Doxycycline Showed Lower Mortality Associated to a Reduction in IL-6 and TNF Levels
- Reduces the development of Drug-resistant bacteria and maintain effectiveness of Doxycycline as well as other antibiotics.
- Urinary tract infections caused by Klebsiella species.
- Respiratory tract infections caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- Lymphogranuloma venereum caused by Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Uncomplicated urethral, endocervical, or rectal infections in adults caused by Chlamydia trachomatis.